All Gold and Silver shoes are more prone to scuffing than other colours
Keep them at their best with our Swiss made polish
How to apply Cream Polish
1. Use a Cleaner to thoroughly clean the shoe, ensuring all dirt, dust, and mud are removed.
2. Apply a small amount of shoe cream to an inconspicuous area of the shoe using a Cloth or Dauber Brush to test the colour match.
3. Once you're satisfied with the color, apply the shoe cream in small, circular motions, being careful not to apply too much.
4. Allow the shoe cream to dry before applying another coat.
5. If necessary, apply another layer of cream until you're satisfied with the coverage.
6. Once the cream has dried, buff the shoe with a polishing cloth using light strokes for a high, glossy shine.
Cream polish not only provides long-lasting wax color but also imparts a beautiful gloss finish. It is suitable for all smooth leathers and offers both colour enhancement and leather rejuvenation, effectively bringing your footwear back to life and restoring its original quality.