We will accept all goods (except videos, books and 'made to order' shoes) for exchange/return on the following conditions:/p>
1) Goods must be returned within 28 days of receipt and if purchased on this website must be returned direct to Supadance, 159 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5BA, Great Britain.
2) Goods must be returned unused, undamaged and unsoiled in their original packaging, with the original receipt.
3) The returns form on the back of the sales invoice must be fully completed and returned with the shoes.
4) Shipping/Handling charges will not be refunded except in the case of faulty manufacturing.
5) Returns from outside the UK must clearly state on the outside address label that they are being returned as faulty or for exchange.
6) For UK orders we now offer Free Returns. We will include a pre-paid Royal Mail label in with your parcel which you can affix to the parcel upon return. If you did not receive a label, then please email us at [email protected] and we will email one across to you.
7) Exchanges from the UK mainland will incur no additional postage charge. Exchanges from outside the UK mainland will incur additional charges at cost price depending on the destination. These charges will be advised by email prior to the dispatch being sent.
8) In the case where we will cover your return shipping cost – we will refund this up to the value of the original shipping amount.
9) We have a six month warranty for returns on faulty shoes. If faulty shoes have not been returned within six months we will not accept them back. Dance shoes by their very nature must be very flexible and soft – and are therefore more delicate in nature than normal sports trainers or fashion shoes, and do not have as long a life span.
To avoid soiling shoes when trying them on for the first time use a clean soft surface such as a carpet or paper (not newspaper).
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm